Monday, November 22, 2010

Damier Azur Canvas Speedy 30 Review by Tia

UPDATE ON A NEW BLOG. WWW.REPBAGSCHAT.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hi everyone. My adsense on this blog got messed up. I try to fix it, but cannot, so I create another blog just like Rep Bags. I transfer all the posts and almost everyone's comments on the new blog. The new blog is called REP BAGS CHAT. Here is the link www.repbagschat.blogspot.com From now on please go to the new blog site for updates on reps and to post all your comments. I will only be posting on www.repbagschat.blogspot.com from now on. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Today's bag review is by the lovely Tia. Thank you Tia for your detail pictures and your bag review of the Demier Azur Canvas Speedy 30.

Damier Azur Canvas Speedy 30
I bought this bag from a street vendor in Florence, Italy for 30 euros after bargaining it down from like 60 euros. All up I LOVED the colour it was heaps summery and a lot of Italian women had it so I wanted one too. It is fairly sturdy and the handles are really nice and smooth, given that I use it everyday and throw it around. I'm not sure if its really supposed to have a gold plaque on it, but given that I use it a lot it has kind of tarnished and looks a bit yuk now :( But overall I really like this bag its a good size and its surprisingly easy and comfortable to carry around.









No comments:

Post a Comment